Chiropractic care is a great option for those who want to feel healthier and recover in a way that doesn’t involve surgery and/or medicine.
Here are five important facts about chiropractic care:
- Care is unique, like you. Each patient is and individual when it comes to healing. Each person responds differently to chiropractic adjustments. At Danubio Chiropractic, Dr. Danubio will make sure that your healing process is specifically catered towards your body.
- Age is just a number. Chiropractic care is beneficial for all. In fact, we’ve noticed that entire families (including young children) come to our office to receive chiropractic adjustments.
- Back and neck problems come in many forms. You may have pulled a muscle years ago and it hasn’t bothered you, but your back is now starting to present symptoms. Chiropractic care exists in order to get to the root of those old issues and heal them.
- Your body does most of the work. Chiropractic care is a series of adjustments that work to realign the spine, improve circulation to the muscles and joints, as well as boost the immune system. The body responds to chiropractic treatment.
- It takes two to tango. If you receive chiropractic care but don’t make changes to your daily routine or diet, then you may not see optimal results. It’s important to do your part for best results. All patients should strive to reduce stress, maintain a healthy diet, get plenty of exercise, and stick to their appointment schedule.
If you haven’t seen Dr. Danubio in a while and would like to schedule an appointment, or if you believe chiropractic care is best for you, contact our office today!